[NorCAN] On-Air Bulletin Board

Lilach @ Access Humboldt lilach at accesshumboldt.net
Tue Jan 14 15:40:22 PST 2014

*Hello, Non profit organizations can submit, free of charge, messages about
upcoming events to appear as a scrolling text on our channels (11 and 12 on
Suddenlink). The on-air bulletin board  comes up few times a day in between
shows. Now accepting messages electronically on the website!*Here's a link
to information and the form, which can fill out online or download and fax
to us.

*http://accesshumboldt.net/site/community-bulletin-board
<http://accesshumboldt.net/site/community-bulletin-board> To Lear more
about other media production tools and available resources check out our
website <http://accesshumboldt.net/site/> or attend the Orientation
<http://accesshumboldt.net/site/community-media-center-cmc-orientation-22>this
Saturday @ 10am.*

Thanks,

Lilach Assayag
Resource Manager
Access Humboldt
Main: 707.476.1798
Direct: 707.267.9121
Fax: 707.476.1702
lilach at accesshumboldt.net
*Office Hours: Tues. - Fri. 12pm to 4pm*

*Accesshumboldt.net <http://accesshumboldt.net/> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/accesshumboldt> | Twitter Local Voices through
Community Media*