[NorCAN] I Love Wetlands, A Valentine's inspired nature exploration event for kids and their adults

FOD Info friendsofthedunes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:41:13 PST 2014

*Friends of the Dunes Free Event*

Contact: Suzie Fortner Phone: (707) 444-1397 Email:
suzie at friendsofthedunes.org

*I Love Wetlands! **Saturday February 8, 1 to 3 p.m.*

Join Friends of the Dunes and students from Redwood Coast Montessori School
as we explore the wetlands of Manila during the valentine’s inspired I Love
Wetlands event. Discover the cool creatures that live in salty mudflats,
learn about the birds that eat them, dip net in a freshwater pond, and
create some nature-inspired art! This free event will take place on
Saturday February 8 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Manila Community Park on Lupin
Drive. Wear boots if you have them, and be prepared for hands on
exploration in wet and muddy habitats! Please R.S.V.P. by calling (707)
444-1397.

--
Friends of the Dunes
(P) 707-444-1397