[NorCAN] New Chronic Pain Self-Management workshops

Taylor A. Mcculloch Taylor.Mcculloch at humboldt.edu
Thu Jan 16 16:36:24 PST 2014

Taylor McCulloch (707) 445-2806

For the first time in Humboldt, Our Pathways to Health is offering
*new* *Chronic
Pain *Self-Management workshops. The workshops are generously funded by the
Union Labor Health Foundation. It's targeted specifically for people living
with chronic pain, or their caregivers. The two and a half hour workshops
meet once a week for six weeks and were developed by Stanford University.
Workshops are held throughout Humboldt County and we are excited to share
our workshop schedule with you. Please help us spread the word and raise
the awareness about these workshops so people who can benefit from this
resource know about it.

Taylor McCulloch
*Community Outreach Assistant - Our Pathways to Health*
*Aligning Forces Humboldt *
*at the California Center for a Rural Policy *

*1125 16th Street, Ste 204, Arcata, CA 95521*
707 445 2806   Fax: 707 822 0755
ourpathways.org